Wolmido IslandCurrently Open
- Address: 252, Wolmi-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-327654169
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 11:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Park, Observatory, Family And Kids
Wolmido Island - Review
Though located 1km away from the coast of Incheon, Wolmido Island is still considered as part of the mainland. The shape of the island is said to be like the tail of a half moon. From this fact, the name of the island has come up. The island is also said to have convenient transportation with the mainland, making this place easily accessible for tourists who wish to spend a day trip in this island.
Within the island, you get to see attractions like the Culture Street, Wolmi theme park, Wolmi park (Mt. wolmisan), Wolmi Observatory and so on. So, you can conclude that Wolmido has everything to offer for everyone belonging to any age group.
Wolmido Island Information
- Free parking facilities are available.
- Time duration for Wolmi Moonlight Music Fountain for weekdays, weekends may vary. It may also vary by season.
- Wolmi Moonlight Music Fountain remains closed on Mondays.
- Restrooms are available.
- Designated restrooms for handicapped are available.
- Amusement facilities, convenient facility, hands-on programs.
- To see the annual festival on Wolmido’s Cultural street, April to May or October is considered as the best time to visit this place.
Wolmido Island Ticket Prices
- Ferry fare: Adults (over 19) – 15,000 won & children (ages 5 to elementary school students) – 8,000 won.
- Rides fare in Wolmi theme park: 4,500 – 6,000 won (Adults) and 3,500 – 5,000 won (children ages 2-12).
- Fare for 4D theater: 6,000 won (adults) and 5,000 won (children).
Wolmido Island Opening and Closing Hours
- Ferry cruise: (1hour 20 minutes), departure time – 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm & in summer, it continues till 7:30pm.
- Wolmi Theme park: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, 10:00 am to 12:00 am (weekends & national holidays).
- Wolmi park (Mt. Wolmisan): 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (March to October) & 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (November to February).
- Wolmi Moonlight Music fountain: Operating period – April – October (7 months).
- Off –peak season: 1st April – 14th June, 16th September to 31st October.
- Peak season: 15th June – 15th September.
How To reach Wolmido Island by Public Transport
- Nearby station: Wolmido City Tour, Wolmi Cultural Street or Wolmi Final Bus Stops
- Take bus nos.: 2,15, 13 or 45 from Incheon Station (Seoul Subway Line1 )
Restaurants Near Wolmido Island
- Wolmido Hoetjip
- Hoereul Chatneun Saramdeul
- Namtaepyeongyang Hoetjip
- Mexican Walmido
- Gunsan Gwangju Hoejip
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wolmido Island
95% of people who visit Incheon include Wolmido Island in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
49.51% of people start their Wolmido Island visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 11 Hrs to see Wolmido Island
90.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wolmido Island
Wolmido Island Map
Wolmido Island Trips
Wolmido Island, Incheon Reviews
All QuestionsWolmido island
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal