How to Reach Indianapolis, Indiana
The Easiest Way to Reach Indianapolis
HOW TO GET TO INDIANAPOLIS
- By Air: Indianapolis International Airport is 7 mile southwest of the city. If you are coming by air to Indianapolis, your plane will land in this airport. From there, you can hire a taxi or car to reach the city.
- By Bus: If you are coming by bus to Indianapolis, take Greyhound buses. Its station is located right at the heart of the city. Megabus is another option that serves pick and drop service to the downtown. It connects Indianapolis with Chicago, Cincinnati and Columbus.
- By Train: Amtrack serves regularly from Chicago with Indianapolis. 3 other weekly trains are there from Cincinnati and Washington DC, if you wish to comes by train to Indianapolis. Its station is located at the center of the city.
- By Car: If you are coming by car, major routes l-65 from Chicago connects to the city, l-69 connects from Detroit, l-70 from St Louis and l-74 from Cincinnati.
HOW TO GET AROUND INDIANAPOLIS
- By Car: Traveling by car is a convenient option to move around Indianapolis because of the complex route of the city.
- By Bus: Public buses are the easiest and inexpensive mode of transportation in Indianapolis. They are frequently available and travel both throughout the city as well as in the suburb areas.
- By Bike: Throughout the city variety of bike paths are there. So, if you wish to travel by bike, Indianapolis is absolutely fine for you.
- By Taxi: Taxis are generally available in the downtown area.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Indianapolis and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Indianapolis
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Indianapolis. The most preferred mode of transport in Indianapolis is Car.
Average distance: 24.06 km Average time: 34.1 min
Car 81.82%Driving 31.39 min Walking 0.28 min Overall average time for 25.84 kms 31.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 4.55%Bus 60 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 27.36 kms 70 min
Walking 9.09%Walking 35.5 min Driving 2.5 min Overall average time for 6.44 kms 38 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Indianapolis
- How to reach Bloomington
- How to reach Kokomo
- How to reach Cincinnati
- How to reach Fort Wayne
- How to reach Louisville
- How to reach Michigan City
- How to reach Lexington
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Columbus City
- How to Reach Top Cities in United States
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Seattle
- How to reach Security-widefield
- How to reach Piperton
- How to reach North
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Frederickton
- How to reach Kovačica
- How to reach San Giovanni In Persiceto