How to Reach Indore
- By Air: Devi Ahilyabai Holkar National Airport is the local airport in Indore which is connected to all major cities in the country like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Bangalore.
- By Train: Indore Railway Station is connected to major Indian cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
- By Road: National Highway 3 (Bombay-Agra) and National Highway 59 (Indore-Ahmedabad) passes through Indore. There are buses that run to Indore from major Indian cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune.
- Rental Cars: There are many rental car services available in Indore.
- Shared transportation: For those looking for cheaper options, there are vans running around the city, operating on share basis.
- By Cabs: There are cabs available throughout the city.
- By Auto rickshaws: Auto rickshaws are available everywhere in Indore.
|Badnawar to Indore||9 km||9 mins|
|Ujjain to Indore||59.88 km||59 mins|
|Dewas to Indore||90.07 km||1 hour 30 mins|
|Jaipur to Indore||130.46 km||2 hours 10 mins|
|Nasik to Indore||181.23 km||3 hours 1 mins|
|Pune to Indore||199.17 km||3 hours 19 mins|
|Vadodara to Indore||231.2 km||3 hours 51 mins|
|Bhopal to Indore||239.8 km||3 hours 59 mins|
|Gurgaon to Indore||248.7 km||4 hours 8 mins|