Lal Bagh Palace269 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nai Duniya, Revenue Colony, Indira Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9737158777
- Ticket Price: 250 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Architecture
On the outskirts of Indore is a royal palace that redefines the word grandeur. Emanating an aura of the era bygone, this palace leaves the visitors spellbound with its architectural and historic beauty. This regal structure is one of the finest buildings in Madhya Pradesh even today. This 19th century palace, which once belonged to Maharaja Shivaji Rao Holkar, has now been converted into a museum which houses a huge collection of artefacts, ornaments, paintings, coins and sculptures which transport the tourists back in time. The main point of attraction of this place is its unique architecture. With marble flooring, Georgian-style furniture, Italian marble columns, grand chandeliers, Persian carpets and intricately carved doors and windows, this palace is a treat for the eyes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lal Bagh Palace
- Given ticket prices are for Foreign nationals (all ages)
- Indian nationals (above 15 years age): 10 INR
- Still camera charges: 10 INR
- Video camera charges: 50 INR
How to Reach Lal Bagh Palace
- Saifee Nagar Railway Station. Take local transport from the station to reach Lal Bagh Palace.
- Hire an auto-rickshaw
- Rent a car.
- Hire a cab.
- Shared transportation
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Indore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Indore and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.82% of people who visit Indore include Lal Bagh Palace in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.76% of people start their Lal Bagh Palace visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lal Bagh Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lal Bagh Palace