Vaishno Dham8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Police Colony, Sahara City Homes, Bhicholi Mardana, Madhya Pradesh 452016, Indore, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
Designed along the lines of the Vaishno Devi temple in Jammu, this temple is thronged by devotees with equal dedication to the goddess. The experience is as fulfilling as the original one, with the path to the deity being through artificial tunnels leading right into the cave where the idol is. Along with the goddess, the other deities found in this temple are Ganesha, Shiva, Hanuman, Kalabhairav and Sai Baba. The interiors of the temple exudes a calmness that can be felt only once you enter it.
Vaishno Dham Hours
- The temple remains closed between 12:00 PM-03:00 PM
How to Reach Vaishno Dham
- Hanuman Temple Bus Stop. Take local transport from the stop to reach the temple.
- Hire an auto-rickshaw
- Hire a cab.
- Shared transportation
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Indore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Indore and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vaishno Dham Address: Police Colony, Sahara City Homes, Bhicholi Mardana, Madhya Pradesh 452016, Indore, India
- Vaishno Dham Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Vaishno Dham(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Vaishno Dham: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.11% of people who visit Indore include Vaishno Dham in their plan
42.86% of people start their Vaishno Dham visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vaishno Dham
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vaishno Dham
People normally club together Shri Khajrana Ganesh Mandir and Meghdoot Garden while planning their visit to Vaishno Dham.