How to Reach Innsbruck
The Easiest Way to Reach Innsbruck
- By Air: Innsbruck has an international airport where all major airlines fly to.
- By Train: If you’re in the neighboring countries and coming in to Austria, you could opt for the train. The trains within the EU are well connected and rather efficient.
- By Car: Renting a car and driving into Austria is a doable but unadvisable option especially if you’re an international traveler.
- On Foot: The best way to see Innsbruck is on foot. Most of the attractions are located in close proximity of each other, especially if you get off at the Alstadt (Old Town).
- BY Bus: Innsbruck has an excellent network of buses that run to and from all the major tourist attractions. As long as you know what bus you have to board and what stop to get off at, it’s a little difficult to get lost. You could also opt for a hop on/hop off tour bus of the city where you can get off at any stop you want and board the bus once you’re done sight-seeing.
- By Car: There are car rentals available where you could rent a car and see the city. However, it’s not advised since parking norms and stringent and fee based.
- By Bicyles: Bicycles too are available for rent especially for young adults or students who don’t want to spend on public transport and to couple sight-seeing with some exercise. They have designated bicycle lanes so stick to the lanes.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Innsbruck and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Innsbruck
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Innsbruck. The most preferred mode of transport in Innsbruck is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 10 km Average time: 35 min
Bus/Trolleybus 66.67%Bus 25 min Walking 11 min Waiting 6 min Overall average time for 9.5 kms 42 min
Car 33.33%Driving 17 min Walking 4 min Overall average time for 11 kms 21 min
- How to reach Cities Near Innsbruck
- How to reach Zeller-fusch
- How to reach Jagenbach
- How to reach Neumarkt Im Hausruckkreis
- How to reach Redlham
- How to reach Neuhofen An Der Krems
- How to reach Sankt Martin Im Innkreis
- How to reach Eberstalzell
- How to reach Rottenegg
- How to reach Einsiedl
- How to reach Kirchberg Am Walde
- How to reach Fraxern
- How to reach Untertilliach
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Comox
- How to reach Chickasha
- How to reach Pauls Valley
- How to reach Henryetta
- How to reach Okemah
- How to reach Vian
- How to reach Heavener
- How to reach Guymon
- How to reach Thackerville
- How to reach Broken Arrow