Stadtturm, Town Tower, Innsbruck
About Stadtturm, Town Tower, Innsbruck
Stadtturm, Town Tower, Innsbruck - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Herzog-Friedrich-Strasse 21, Innsbruck 6020, Austria
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 15.9K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Enjoy a glamorous view of the whole of Innsbruck and even the mighty Alps from the top of the 15th century Stadtturm Town Tower. Tickets for Stadtturm Town Tower are available on the spot, but may require some time in queues. You can buy tickets for Stadtturm Town Tower in advance from our ticket section and combine Stadtturm Town Tower tickets with a host of other touring options for some amazing fun!
Right opposite the Golden Roof lies a looming tower that was constructed to serve as a watch tower to keep a look-out for enemies and ensure that peace reigns in the city. Built in 1450, the Town Tower is 167 feet in height and your Herculean task is to tackle the 148 steps where the fruits of your labor will blossom right before you in terms of the breathtaking, jaw-dropping, picturesque views of the city complete with its spiral roofs, the Alstadt and the Nordkette Mountains waiting to greet you.
Stadtturm, Town Tower Information
- Pick a clear day to scale the tower, or else you won’t be able to see the Alps in the distance.
How To reach Stadtturm, Town Tower by Public Transport
- Innsbruck Museumstrasse (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Stadtturm, Town Tower
- Weinhaus Happ (Austrian cuisine served)
- Restaurant Goldenes Dachl (European cuisines served)
- Die Wilderin (Bar; Austrian cuisine served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Innsbruck before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Innsbruck and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stadtturm, Town Tower, Innsbruck Reviews - Write a Review
it's an observation tower. just stairs up and down with a magnificent view from the top. just one board at entrance level with information so don't expect to be much informed here but still worth the 133 steps.
Worth a look see if you have the 24/36 hour pass.
Interesting design with stairs. Well worth the visit. Great view of the city. Go on a Sunday at 11:30am and watch the band play from under the golden roof.
Center of the city. Good view from the top
Got engaged at the top!! Lovely and gorgeous view :) 💗💗💗
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Goldene Krone
- Glockenmuseum Und Glockengiesserei
- Cafe-konditorei Valier Kg
- Alpenzoo Aquarium
- Cloud 9 - Iglu Bar Innsbruck
- Tyrolean Museum Of Popular Art
- Innsbruck Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Innsbruck
- What to See in 48 Hours in Innsbruck
- What to See in 72 Hours in Innsbruck
- How to Spend 5 Days in Innsbruck
- How to Spend 6 Days in Innsbruck
- How to Spend 7 Days in Innsbruck