Swarovski KristallweltenCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Swarovski Kristallwelten, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, A- 6112 Wattens, Austria, Innsbruck
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +43-1522451080
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Tour, Specialty Shop
If all the songs are adages are to be believed and tested, diamonds are indeed a woman’s best friend. Out of the many coveted diamonds, the Swarovski rocks are somewhere on top of that list. It all started with one Austrian man and his quest to make it easier for men to placate the women in their lives with a star studded gem.
The Swarovski Kristallwelten has 14 chambers, rightly named the Chambers of Wonders, which display the precision-cut rocks the Swarovski brand is famous for, including the world’s biggest crystal that weighs around 62 kgs. A major tourist attraction, you’re greeted with a giant head with glittering eyes, spewing out water. Apart from diamonds for you to drool over, there are a variety of other multimedia interactions you’ll have with the diamonds- a 3D light show, art works with a crystalline touch and Alexander McQueen’s crystal tree to name a few. Be sure to keep an eye on the watch here else you won’t know when the day would have whizzed by.
A world class museum in Innsbruck Austria, Swarovski kristallwelten offers you an entry into a glittering world. Since it is a much coveted attraction, Swarovski kristallwelten tickets are always in demand. Tickets for Swarovski kristallwelten tours are readily available with us and offer you an exciting journey. As you book tickets for Swarovski kristallwelten with us, you get to know the place better. You won’t find Swarovski kristallwelten ticket prices at better deal anywhere else. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Innsbruck itinerary 2 days.
- Other Ticket Prices: Single ticket - 11 Euros
- Groups of 10 or more - 9.50 Euros
- Children up to their 15th birthday accompanied by an adult - Free
- Swarovski Crystal Society members - Free
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds shop without entry to exhibits - Free
- There’s a shuttle bus available from Innsbruck (Innsbruck Main Station, Innsbruck Museumstrasse and Innsbruck Lowenhaus-ORF stations) every 2 hours from 9 am to 3 pm. Check the timetable given on the website.
- The admission to the Swarovski Kristallwelten is included in the ticket you pay for the shuttle service.
- You could also opt for public transport if you don’t want to avail of the shuttle service.
- From October 5, 2014 till April 2015, the Swarovski Kristallwelten will be closed for renovation purposes.
- Wattens Kristallwelten/B171 (Bus No 4125)
- Pronto pasta (Italian cuisine served)
- Thai – Asia (Asian cuisine served)
14.53% of people who visit Innsbruck include Swarovski Kristallwelten in their plan
72.73% of people start their Swarovski Kristallwelten visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Swarovski Kristallwelten
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Swarovski Kristallwelten