Events and Festivals in Interlaken
- Janurary: Harder "Potschete – a parade of some insane masked people.
- June: Greenfield Music Festival.
- July: Jungfrau Music Festival.
- September: Unspunnenfest.
- Jungfrau Marathon.
- Spiezermärit – some awesome wine tasting.
- December: St. Nicholas Market.
Trip plans for Interlaken
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Interlaken
Interlaken Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Interlaken
Save 4%Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Trip from Interlaken72 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Immerse yourself in a breathtaking Alpine wonderland on this guided day trip from Interlaken to the Top of Europe. Travel by ...
Save 4%3-6 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass11 Reviews
Duration: 3 Days
Discover soaring Alpine peaks, blooming meadows and shimmering lakes in Switzerlands Bernese Oberland with this 3-, 4-, 5-, 6...
Save 1%Jungfraujoch Top of Europe TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Standing on the Jungfraujoch, Europes highest-altitude railway station, 3,454 metres above sea level, you can feel it with yo...
Save 1%Jungfraujoch Train Trip for Swiss Travel Pass HoldersNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
TheJungfraujoch, at 3454 meters, is Europes highest altitude railway station and the most highlight of every Switzerland trip...
- Events & Festivals in Wilderswil
- Events & Festivals in Unterseen
- Events & Festivals in Iseltwald
- Events & Festivals in Beatenberg
- Events & Festivals in Wengen
- Events & Festivals in Lauterbrunnen