Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland2135 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jungfraustrasse 35, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-786063548
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Workshop
People don't immediately associate Interlaken with chocolates but this delightful and friendly workshop and chocolate making will soon fix that for you. Tatiana and Michaela offer hour long workshops. They don't just help you make your own chocolate - melting, tempering, moulding - to take back, but also serve up the full story of chocolate. All you have to bring are a willing spiritedness and a camera. They will provide the chef's aprons and hats. It's one of the most fun thing you'll do indoors in Interlaken. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Interlaken itinerary 2 days.
Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland Travel Tips
- Workshops last around 75 minutes.
- Reservations recommended.
- Your chocolate will take 60 minutes to cool down before you can take it back.
Entrance Ticket Details For Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland
- CHF 65 Adults
- CHF 59 Kids (4 - 14 years old)
Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland Hours
- Workshops at: 2pm, 4pm and 6pm
How to Reach Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland
- Buses 21, 102, 103, BUS stop Interlaken, Jungfraustrasse
- Buses 102, 105, M41 stop Interlaken, Zentralplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Interlaken before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Interlaken and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.32% of people who visit Interlaken include Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.17% of people start their Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland
71.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland