Harder Kulm, Interlaken
About Harder Kulm, Interlaken
Harder Kulm, Interlaken - Address, Phone Number
Address: Harderkulm, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 58.2K times in trip plans
Mountain, Trail, View Point, Hiking Trail, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Adventure
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
They call this mountain 'Intelaken's Local Mountain'. Of all the huge massifs rising all around the Bern Canton, this one is probably the easiest to get to the top. It is only 1322 metres tall, and you climb it by taking the funicular from the Interlaken Harderbahn. The 10 minute journey will stagger your eyes with breathtaking views. And the views only get better at the restaurant on top, which looks like a small Art-Noveau castle. From its terrace there are likely no better views of the massif of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau or the Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. There is a playground for children there too.
You can get married in the restaurant's wedding hall!
There are four main hiking trails on the mountain, lasting between three to five hours, from Interlaken Ost to Harder Kulm. There is a mountain loop trail too.
Harder Kulm Information
- The funicular only operates from late April - late October. There is no access on other months.
- Monday to Saturday- 9:30am to 9:30pm
- Sunday- 8:30am to 9:30pm
Harder Kulm Ticket Prices
- Funicular: EUR 30 return trip
How To reach Harder Kulm by Public Transport
- The funicular climbing Harder Kulm is across the River Aare from the Interlaken Ost.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Interlaken before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Interlaken and book an accommodation of your choice.
Harder Kulm, Interlaken Reviews - Write a Review
If you're in Interlaken, you definitely should go up there. Just a great view to enjoy.
waw very lookout and natured. the sense of freedom has emerged from this spot i believe so
Visible from any place in interlaken. Beautiful bird eye view of the interlaken town alongwith both the lakes and the jungfrao peak in front.
If you are interested bird eye view of Interlaken city then you must visit this place.You will observe beautiful panaroumic view
Mind blowing scenery. A must place in the world.
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel De La Paix
- Jungfrau Region
- Central Continental
- Hotel Royal St Georges Interlaken - Mgallery Collection
- Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken
- Hotel Lötschberg
- Hotel Seiler Au Lac
- Hotel Blume Interlaken Ag
- Stella Hotel Interlaken Ag
- Interlaken Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Interlaken
- What to See in 48 Hours in Interlaken
- What to See in 72 Hours in Interlaken
- How to Spend 5 Days in Interlaken
- How to Spend 6 Days in Interlaken
- How to Spend 7 Days in Interlaken