Heimwehfluhbann1096 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Heimwehfluh, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-338223453
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Restaurant, Family And Kids
This 1906 funicular, the Heimwehfluhbahn, climbs a short way up the hill to Heimwehfluh, where a restaurant terrace and a historic lookout tower await you. There is more to do here than to just eat and take in the lovely views of Interlaken though. Kids will enjoy the all-weather 400 metre toboggan run and the large playground. There is also a small exhibition on model-railways, and a small wildlife park. Almost everything here looks like it still belongs to a time and place from a century ago. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Interlaken itinerary 2 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Heimwehfluhbann
- CHF 16 for return trip on funicular; CHF 8 for kids.
- Toboggan: CHF 9 for adults, CHF 7 for kids.
- Model Railways: 10am-5pm
- Toboggan Run: 10am-5pm
- Restaurant: July- 10am-8pm; August- 10am-10pm
- The restaurant is probably closed in Winter.
How to Reach Heimwehfluhbann
- Bus 104 stop Interlaken, Heimwehfluhbahn
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Interlaken before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Interlaken and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Heimwehfluhbann Address: Heimwehfluh, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
- Heimwehfluhbann Contact Number: +41-338223453
- Heimwehfluhbann Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Heimwehfluhbann(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Heimwehfluhbann: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.71% of people who visit Interlaken include Heimwehfluhbann in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.33% of people start their Heimwehfluhbann visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Heimwehfluhbann
90.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Heimwehfluhbann
People normally club together Funky Chocolate Club Switzerland and Ruine Weissenau while planning their visit to Heimwehfluhbann.