How to Reach Interlaken - The Easiest Way to Reach Interlaken
HOW TO GET TO INTERLAKEN
- By Air: The nearest airport is Bern Airport which is about 45 km from the city. The Interlaken airport is well connected to major cities in Switzerland like Zurich and Geneva.
- By Train: There are two train stations, Interlaken Ost and Interlaken West that serve Zurich, Geneva, Basel, and Berne. Only the Ost station serves trains to Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald and Luzern.
- By Bus: There are many private buses which run from major cities like Florence, Rome, Paris and Munich. Most popular bus service is Bus2alps and Florence For Fun.
HOW TO GET AROUND INTERLAKEN
- On Foot: The city is tiny enough for you to cover all of its goodies on foot or cycle.
- By Taxi: Once you’re in Interlaken, you’ll find taxis too. If you can get a guest card from your hotel, you’ll get to roam the city for free. Moreover, you can also opt for hired bikes to explore Interlaken in a perfect manner.
Are you looking for a Interlaken travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Interlaken from Nearby Cities
|Unterseen to Interlaken||2.22 km||2 mins|
|Wilderswil to Interlaken||2.3 km||2 mins|
|Ringgenberg to Interlaken||3.09 km||3 mins|
|Lauterbrunnen to Interlaken||10.95 km||10 mins|
|Leissigen to Interlaken||11.4 km||11 mins|
|Grindelwald to Interlaken||19.21 km||19 mins|
|Liebefeld to Interlaken||57.16 km||57 mins|
|Sempach to Interlaken||61.3 km||1 hour 1 mins|
|Engelberg to Interlaken||61.48 km||1 hour 1 mins|
|Lucerne to Interlaken||63.07 km||1 hour 3 mins|