Kunsthaus InterlakenCurrently Closed
- Address: Jungfraustrasse 55, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland, 3800
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-338221661
- Ticket Price: 8 CHF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues
People don't usually visit Interlaken with an intent to explore the local culture - music, theater and dance, literature and film. But it exists, and it all comes to life at this culture and art gallery. The exhibitions and events change from year to year, but the artwork usually focuses on the period from the 18th century to the present. These include the works of painters such as Johann Ludwig Aberli or Lory or Franz Niklaus König, who helped make the region famous as a tourist destination. It's a small museum, but with an excellent variety. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Interlaken itinerary 2 days.
- Students CHF 5
- Free for children up to 16 years
- Buses 21, 102, 103, BUS stop Interlaken, Jungfraustrasse
- Buses 102, 105, M41 stop Interlaken, Zentralplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Interlaken before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Interlaken and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.37% of people who visit Interlaken include Kunsthaus Interlaken in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.16% of people start their Kunsthaus Interlaken visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kunsthaus Interlaken
65.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kunsthaus Interlaken