Lake Brienz2346 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Canton of Bern, Brienz, Switzerland, Interlaken
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-0338265300
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Landmarks, Natural, Lakes
Located 10 kilometers away from Interlaken, the Lake Brienz is a parallel universe in itself. The pristine waters with the backdrop of the Alps look right out of a postcard! Named after the village Brienz, the lake is separated from the western Lake Thun by Bodeli- a linear piece of land.
The lake is low in minerals- making fishing here a rarity! This also makes the place a secret spot for many. A must if you love the Alps, fresh air and the divine view.
Lake Brienz Travel Tips
- Do carry your own snacks and water. Don’t litter the place.
- Wear warm clothes as the weather can get pretty cold.
How to Reach Lake Brienz
- Train: Trains are available to and from Interlaken every hour.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Interlaken before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Interlaken and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.95% of people who visit Interlaken include Lake Brienz in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.3% of people start their Lake Brienz visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lake Brienz
86.49% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Brienz