Rugenbrau1140 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Wagnerenstrasse 40, 3800 Matten b. Interlaken, Switzerland
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +41-338264656
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Brewery
This historic brewery, formed in 1892, is now a winery and distillery too. With seven home brews, wines from all over Europe (including their own Pinot Noir and Chardonnay) and six different whiskeys, you're unlikely find a better source of alcohol in the region. Now, you could just buy the drink to go, but you should certainly check out the factory tour. Tours are by appointment only, from Tuesday to Sunday, and are ended with a tasting session. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Interlaken itinerary 2 days.
Rugenbrau Travel Tips
- Tours are in German only.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Wear sturdy shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rugenbrau
- Tour price: CHF 200 for group of 10, CHF 15 for each additional person.
- Tours: Tuesday - Sunday, by appointment only.
How to Reach Rugenbrau
- Walk, drive, or cycle to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Interlaken before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Interlaken and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.52% of people who visit Interlaken include Rugenbrau in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.23% of people start their Rugenbrau visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Rugenbrau
94.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rugenbrau