Aigas Field Centre106 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Beauly, Inverness-shire IV4 7AD, United Kingdom
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1463782443
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Home of naturalist and author Sir John Lister-Kaye, Aigas house is converted into a nature centre and provides nature-based excursions in Beauly.
Plan a trip with Aigas Field centre and wake up to the chirping of the birds in the bounty of nature. The meals are served in the huge dining area of the house adding to the royal touch.
Activities include: wildlife spotting, bird watching.
The garden of the house is open to public.
Aigas Field Centre Travel Tips
- Online booking is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aigas Field Centre
- The given ticket price is for garden entry.
- Free for Children under 16 year.
- Tea: 3 EUR per head.
- Pets not allowed.
- The charges for various packages are variable.
Aigas Field Centre Hours
- The given timing is for garden entry.
- The excursions are available for various time period, check the official website for the same.
How to Reach Aigas Field Centre
- By Bus 27, 308
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Inverness before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Inverness and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.76% of people who visit Inverness include Aigas Field Centre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
73.68% of people start their Aigas Field Centre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Aigas Field Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aigas Field Centre