Inverness Botanical GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Bught Lane | Bught Park, Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1463713553
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Formerly known as Floral hall and Gardens, this is a beautiful retreat just a walk away from the Inverness city centre. Bursting with colorful flowers and textured plants in tons of variety, the Inverness Botanical garden is a must-visit.
The Tropical house creates a hot and humid atmosphere perfect for the growth of tropical plant species whereas the cactus house displays hundred of cacti among the 75 tons of bizarrely shaped rocks. The waterfall cascading in a pond blooms the bougainvillea, bird of paradise plants and orchids.
Exotic coffee plants, flowering plants are also available on sale!
Entrance Ticket Details For Inverness Botanical Garden
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Inverness Botanical Garden
- Bus no 8C, 17, 19, 19A
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Inverness before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Inverness and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Inverness Botanical Garden Address: Bught Lane | Bught Park, Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Inverness Botanical Garden Contact Number: +44-1463713553
- Inverness Botanical Garden Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Inverness Botanical Garden(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Inverness Botanical Garden: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.73% of people who visit Inverness include Inverness Botanical Garden in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
78.26% of people start their Inverness Botanical Garden visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Inverness Botanical Garden
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inverness Botanical Garden
People normally club together Experience 4 X 4 and Inverness Disco Co while planning their visit to Inverness Botanical Garden.