- Address: 3 Jalan Bijeh Timah, Ipoh 30100, Malaysia
- Phone: +60-52414541
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Educational Site, Heritage Building
Established in 2004 to promote awareness and appreciation of Perak, which is also known as the Silver State of Malaysia, Ipoh World is a great way to explore the local history and culture of Ipoh. The place gained even more popularity after its first exhibition in 2006 known as “The Story of Ipoh: From Feet to Flight”.
They have with them a broad variety of local postcards, photographs, artifacts, documents and supporting information from world-wide sources.You can also encounter an information archive in the form of a unique, searchable digital database.
This archive is also available for public viewing via the official website. To date they have documented over 7000 items covering a wide range of subjects across the broad spectrum of heritage and social history, based on photographs, documents, interviews, artifacts, books E-books and videos! Checkout more things to do in Ipoh. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Ipoh itinerary 1 day.
Ipoh World Travel Tips
- Find out about exhibitions in advance.
- Refer to the weblog on their official website.
- Call in advance while planning your visit to avoid any disappointments.
- Please enquire before you visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ipoh World
- Please contact the authorities to know about any additional prices.
Ipoh World Hours
- Please contact the authorities to know about the most suitable time to visit.
How to Reach Ipoh World
- Take a cab from the Ipoh Railway Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ipoh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ipoh and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ipoh include Ipoh World in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.46% of people start their Ipoh World visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ipoh World
77.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ipoh World