Ipoh World, Ipoh
- Address: 3 Jalan Bijeh Timah, Ipoh 30100, Malaysia
- Phone: +60-52414541
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Educational Site, Heritage Building
About Ipoh World, Ipoh
Established in 2004 to promote awareness and appreciation of Perak, which is also known as the Silver State of Malaysia, Ipoh World is a great way to explore the local history and culture of Ipoh. The place gained even more popularity after its first exhibition in 2006 known as “The Story of Ipoh: From Feet to Flight”.
They have with them a broad variety of local postcards, photographs, artifacts, documents and supporting information from world-wide sources.You can also encounter an information archive in the form of a unique, searchable digital database.
This archive is also available for public viewing via the official website. To date they have documented over 7000 items covering a wide range of subjects across the broad spectrum of heritage and social history, based on photographs, documents, interviews, artifacts, books E-books and videos! Checkout more things to do in Ipoh. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Ipoh itinerary 1 day.
Ipoh World Information
- Find out about exhibitions in advance.
- Refer to the weblog on their official website.
- Call in advance while planning your visit to avoid any disappointments.
- Please enquire before you visit.
Ipoh World Ticket Prices
- Please contact the authorities to know about any additional prices.
Ipoh World Opening and Closing Hours
- Please contact the authorities to know about the most suitable time to visit.
How To reach Ipoh World by Public Transport
- Take a cab from the Ipoh Railway Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ipoh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ipoh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ipoh World
95% of people who visit Ipoh include Ipoh World in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.46% of people plan their visit to Ipoh World between 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ipoh World
78.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ipoh World
Ipoh World, Ipoh Reviews
All QuestionsIpoh world
- Attractions near Ipoh World
- Masjid Sultan Idris Shah Ke Ii Ipoh
- Ipoh Town Hall And Old Post Office
- Birch Memorial Tower
- Perak Hydro Building
- S P H De Silva Building
- Yasmin At Kong Heng Museum
- Muzium Darul Ridzuan
- Church Of St. John The Divine
- Old Town White Coffee
- Perak Turf Club
- Han Chin Pet Soo History Museum