Perak Hydro Building6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2, Jalan Dato Maharajalela, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
One of the most important structures of Ipoh the Perak Hydro Building was built way back in the year 1902. Like many other structures in the city, this attraction too is a Neo-Renaissance Victorian style example, with some parts like columns of the building depicting traces of the Greek and Roman architecture style. Historically, this building is where Ipoh got its first ever bank, when Standard Chartered Bank opened here. The attraction derives its name from being the headquarters of The Perak River Hydro-Electric Power Company in 1930’s.
Perak Hydro Building Hours
- The building is closed for public access.
How to Reach Perak Hydro Building
- Ipoh Railway Station
- MCA Perak (Ipoh), Jalan Sultan Idris Shah Bus Station
Perak Hydro Building is listed under: Family & Kids, Outdoor Activities
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ipoh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ipoh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Perak Hydro Building Address: 2, Jalan Dato Maharajalela, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- Perak Hydro Building Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Perak Hydro Building(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Perak Hydro Building: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!