S P H De Silva Building9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 41, Jalan Dato Maharajalela, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Architecture
Also doubling up as the Ipoh Tourist Information Center the SPH De Silva Building is one sight that you will behold every now and then while exploring the city. Its Victorian architectures, with white ascents also makes this city attraction a great photo opportunity. Its creation in the early 19th century amplifies the fact that it still remains to be one of the oldest commercial buildings. It is set on a street called Jalan Sultan Yusuf, that was previously referred to as Belfield Street.
How to Reach S P H De Silva Building
- Ipoh Railway Station
- MCA Perak (Ipoh), Jalan Sultan Idris Shah Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ipoh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ipoh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- S P H De Silva Building Address: 41, Jalan Dato Maharajalela, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- S P H De Silva Building Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit S P H De Silva Building(preferred time): 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit S P H De Silva Building: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.15% of people who visit Ipoh include S P H De Silva Building in their plan
95% of people start their S P H De Silva Building visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see S P H De Silva Building
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting S P H De Silva Building
People normally also visit Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple while planning their trip to S P H De Silva Building.