Are you looking for what to do in Ipoh?
PLACES TO SEE
- Ipoh Old-town: Do not miss out on the Old town as it offers some lovely market places.
- Wall Art Murial: Something that began in Penang has extended to Ipoh now. It is definitely worth spending 20 minutes at!
- Ipoh Railway Station: With Moorish architecture and closely resembling it’s Kuala Lumpur counterpart- Ipoh Railway station has been there since Ipoh was a British Colony.
- Perak’s Herbal Garden: It is locally called Taman Herba Negeri Perak and is a 22-hectare garden. You can find various medicated herbs, cosmetics and aroma-therapeutic plants here.
- Temples: Each cave temple in Ipoh here has a story to tell. Do not miss out on a single one of them!
THINGS TO DO
- Eat: Do not forget to try out each and every delicacy here.
- Rafflesia Trek: Take the trek to the jungle where Rafflesia thrives. It is located at a distance of around 12 kilometers from here.
- Kinta iver Front Walk: You should not miss out on the riverfront where trees are accessorized with LED lights. It’s a beautiful view and definitely deserves one visit!
- Bukit Kledang: See the Ipoh Night view from Bukit Kledang
- White Water Rafting: Go Rafting in the beautiful Sungai Kapar.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ipoh and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ipoh getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ipoh with confidence.