Adventure Activities in Ipoh
Top Adventure Activities in Ipoh
Ipoh is one of the largest cities in Malaysia and is located just 200 km from Kuala Lumpur. Easily one of the most underrated tourist destinations in Malaysia, Ipoh has so much to offer. There are plenty of great attractions in Ipoh which will give you many opportunities to have fun. In addition to usual scenic attractions, you can also get into the thrill mode by enjoying some adventure attractions in Ipoh. Here’s a comprehensive list of adventure attraction which you should definitely visit in Ipoh.
Have a thing for thrill and adventure? Then how about visiting The Lost World Tambun, Ipoh. This adventure park is Malaysia’s topmost adventure park and is a family friendly attraction as well. From an amusement park to the eco-adventure thrills, this place has it all. At night, the place will offer you with Hot Springs and Spa at night.
List of Adventurous things to do in Ipoh
Do more than just sightseeing. Explore these adrenaline pumping adventure activities to do in Ipoh.
More Adventure Activities in Ipoh
Types of Things To Do in Ipoh
Find more attractions and places to visit in Ipoh under these things to do categories.
- Cities Near Ipoh
- Things to do in Melaka
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Cameron Highlands
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Miri
- Things to do in Taiping
- Things to do in Genting Highlands
- Things to do in Port Dickson
- Things to do in Langkawi Island
- Other Top Cities On TripHobo
- Adventure activities in Kluang
- Adventure activities in Gelugor
- Adventure activities in frasers hill
- Adventure activities in Bukit Bendera
- Adventure activities in Cherating
- Adventure activities in Bukit Mertajam
- Adventure activities in Sipitang
- Adventure activities in Batang Kali
- Adventure activities in Mukah
- Adventure activities in Kundasang