Wall Art - Paper PlaneCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Bijeh Timah, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art Gallery
Set in the old town Ipoh, the Ipoh Mural Trail is a one of its kind attraction that is no less than a street museum full of modern art. The region is also popular as “Art of Oldtown” with major contribution by Ernest Zacharevic who is popular for his works on the streets of Penang’s Georgetown. As you get to explore this place, look out for the seven most significant murals of old uncle with coffee cup, paper plane, kopi “o”, hummingbird, evolution, girl, and the trishaw. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Ipoh itinerary 1 day.
How to Reach Wall Art - Paper Plane
- By Bus: Lean Yee Textile Trading Sdn. Bhd., Jalan Sultan Iskandar Bus Station
Wall Art - Paper Plane listed under: Family & Kids, Art & Cultural
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ipoh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ipoh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wall Art - Paper Plane Address: Jalan Bijeh Timah, 30000 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- Wall Art - Paper Plane Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Wall Art - Paper Plane(preferred time): 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wall Art - Paper Plane: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
31.25% of people who visit Ipoh include Wall Art - Paper Plane in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.74% of people start their Wall Art - Paper Plane visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wall Art - Paper Plane
86.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wall Art - Paper Plane
People normally club together Concubine Lane and Funtasy House Trick Art while planning their visit to Wall Art - Paper Plane.