Cathedral Of The Kazan Icon Of Mother Of God
- Address: Barrikad St, 34, Irkutsk, Russia
- Phone: +7-9041141004
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Must See, Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Point Of Interest, Cathedral
The Kazan church AKA the Cathedral of the Kazan Icon of Mother of God is a beautiful place of worship constructed sometime during the 19th century in false – Byzantium style architecture. It is the Orthodox Church in Irkutsk and performs the functions of the cathedral of Irkutsk and Angarsk archdiocese.
- Recommended time to visit is between 9 a.m. to 11 a.m
- Ulitsa Yuliusa Fuchika tram stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Irkutsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Irkutsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.34% of people who visit Irkutsk include Cathedral Of The Kazan Icon Of Mother Of God in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
41.67% of people start their Cathedral Of The Kazan Icon Of Mother Of God visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cathedral Of The Kazan Icon Of Mother Of God
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedral Of The Kazan Icon Of Mother Of God