Monument To Film FansCurrently Open
- Address: Dekabrskikh sobytiy St., 102/1, Irkutsk, Russia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Monument, Cinema, Family And Kids
Located on a small mount the bright statuette invites you to take photos in front of the entertainment centre, where you can watch a movie while having your snacks. Transportation stops at the base of the fountain. These sculptures are brighter and pleasant to the eyes. These sculptures and monuments talk a lot about the city's progress. Sculpture Bose theatre is a tourist attraction. One of the monuments is relaxed and smiling while the other is tensely watching another story – both giving different perceptions.Both kids and adults would love to climb the mountain and make pleasant memories. Your search for a fun-filled and exciting tourist attraction in Irkutsk ends here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Irkutsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Irkutsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Monument To Film Fans Address: Dekabrskikh sobytiy St., 102/1, Irkutsk, Russia
- Monument To Film Fans Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Monument To Film Fans(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Monument To Film Fans: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
66.09% of people who visit Irkutsk include Monument To Film Fans in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.28% of people start their Monument To Film Fans visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Monument To Film Fans
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monument To Film Fans
People normally club together Leonid Gaidai Statue and Trubetskoy House-museum while planning their visit to Monument To Film Fans.