Pribaikalskiy National Park
- Address: 664049 Irkutsk, m-r Yubileiny, Block 83a, Russia
- Phone: +7-3952385300
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids, Point Of Interest, Nature, Bird Watching
Spread across an area of 450 kilometres, the Pribaikalskiy National Park constitutes of Irkutsky, Olkhonsky and Slyudyansky districts of the Irkutsk Region. Established in 1936, the park is home to around 220 species of animals and birds. If you are lucky enough, you may spot a Caspian deer, a Siberian toe deer, moose, Siberian weasel or a long-tailed souslik. Visitors can also go on hikes through Siberian pine fir forests. A must visit for nature lovers.
- Permissions need to be taken from the tourism office for entering the park.
- It is recommended to visit the park between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Bus stop near Lake Baikal
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Irkutsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Irkutsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.44% of people who visit Irkutsk include Pribaikalskiy National Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Pribaikalskiy National Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Pribaikalskiy National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pribaikalskiy National Park