Triumphal Arch Moscow GatesCurrently Open
- Address: Moskovsko-Laninskaya St., Irkutsk, Russia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids
A lovely remake of the original, the Moscow gates were built in the year 1813 to honour the 10 years of the reign of Alexander I. The gates were located at the exit of Irkutsk, towards Moscow highway. Hence the name. In 1911 however, it was decided to demolish the gates. Years later, as recent as 2011, restoration of this symbolic gate began. By the 350th anniversary of the city, the gate was ready to be unveiled. Don't forget to carry your camera to capture the intricate patterns on the gate.
How to Reach Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates
- Ulitsa Nekrasova bus stop
- Raysovet bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Irkutsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Irkutsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates Address: Moskovsko-Laninskaya St., Irkutsk, Russia
- Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
46.55% of people who visit Irkutsk include Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
86.67% of people start their Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates
People normally club together Most and Pribaikalskiy National Park while planning their visit to Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates.
People also prefer to start their day with Triumphal Arch Moscow Gates.