The Mull Museum2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Columba Buildings, Main St, Tobermory, Isle of Mull PA75 6NY, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1688301100
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
A visit to the Mull Museum in Tobermory is a must for all those who are interested in knowing about the history and culture of the region. The museum started in the 1970s as a temporary exhibition but took the form of a proper building in 1986. The museum has a very diverse and interesting collection of artefacts that have a strong connection to Mull. You should not miss the exhibits like the brass oil lamp from MV Lochinvar, patterned rolling pins, the bronze bell from SS Aurania, carved wooden boxes etc. You will be amazed at the sheer variety of artefacts from farming, crafting, fishing, and other objects of daily use that are on display at the Mull Museum.
How to Reach The Mull Museum
- Bus 494 to stop Post Office
- Bus 495 to stop High School
- The Mull Museum Address: Columba Buildings, Main St, Tobermory, Isle of Mull PA75 6NY, UK, United Kingdom
- The Mull Museum Contact Number: +44-1688301100
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!