Events and Festivals in Isle Of Skye
- Skye Swing Jazz Festival: Taking place at the end of October, this festival celebrates four days of jazz and swing music and dancing with a 1920s theme.
- Skye book festival: Taking place in the month of July, this event organizes talks, films, poetry, interviews, recitations, music, stories and, of course, books, both old and new.
- Fireworks Spectacular- Dunvegan castle: Usually taking place in the month of November, this is a truly spectacular island event when a Galley is torched at the start of the celebrations and as the fire gains its hold the first barrage of mortars and rockets are launched from the castle battlements.
- Skye Storytelling Festival- Glendale: Listen to the stories of the bards – go on a meandering, story-filled journey of your own. The festival starts off from Edinburgh by bus and makes its way to various literary landmarks in the Highlands before alighting on Skye for a day of walks, stories and ceilidhs.
- Ceol on the Croft: This is a two night music festival that takes place in Kilmuir, Isle of Skye, in the month of May.
Trip plans for Isle Of Skye