Events and Festivals in Isle Of Skye
- Skye Swing Jazz Festival: Taking place at the end of October, this festival celebrates four days of jazz and swing music and dancing with a 1920s theme.
- Skye book festival: Taking place in the month of July, this event organizes talks, films, poetry, interviews, recitations, music, stories and, of course, books, both old and new.
- Fireworks Spectacular- Dunvegan castle: Usually taking place in the month of November, this is a truly spectacular island event when a Galley is torched at the start of the celebrations and as the fire gains its hold the first barrage of mortars and rockets are launched from the castle battlements.
- Skye Storytelling Festival- Glendale: Listen to the stories of the bards – go on a meandering, story-filled journey of your own. The festival starts off from Edinburgh by bus and makes its way to various literary landmarks in the Highlands before alighting on Skye for a day of walks, stories and ceilidhs.
- Ceol on the Croft: This is a two night music festival that takes place in Kilmuir, Isle of Skye, in the month of May.
Trip plans for Isle Of Skye
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Isle Of Skye
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Isle Of Skye
- Events & Festivals in Portree
- Events & Festivals in Culnacnoc
- Events & Festivals in Staffin
- Events & Festivals in Uig
- Events & Festivals in Kilmuir
- Events & Festivals in Carbost