The Brightwater Visitor CenterCurrently Closed
- Address: The Pier, Isle of Skye, Isle Of Skye IV41 8PL, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1599530040
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Educational Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
The Brightwater Visitor Center - Review
This visitor center offers you to learn about the local and natural history of Kyleakin, Isle of Skye. Situated near the pier of Isle of Skye, this visitor center offers interactive sessions to know the local and natural history of the area. One of the highlights of a visit to Bright Water Visitor Centre is the otters. Inside the center, you can also visit the Gavin Maxwell Longroom Museum, home to an exhibition on the remarkable Scotsman and celebrated writer, Gavin Maxwell.
The Brightwater Visitor Center Ticket Prices
- Bright Water Visitor Centre serves as a base for tours of Eilean Ban (£ 7 per person).
How To reach The Brightwater Visitor Center by Public Transport
- By Railway: From Kyle of Lochalsh Train Station.
- By ferry: From Armidale Ferry Terminal, take the A851 to Broadford
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Isle Of Skye before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Isle Of Skye and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Brightwater Visitor Center
15.72% of people who visit Isle Of Skye include The Brightwater Visitor Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64.29% of people start their The Brightwater Visitor Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Brightwater Visitor Center
68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Brightwater Visitor Center