Akbiyik StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Akbıyık Cd., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Streets
Situated in the centre of Cankurtaran, the Akbiyik Street (roughly translating to Avenue of White Moustache) is a historical one with the walls of the Topkapi Palace and an Ottoman hamam lying towards it northern end and the ruins of the Byzantine Magnaura Palace towards its south. You will find many quaint cafes, bustling restaurants, happening bars and accommodations ranging from budget to luxury lining the Akbiyik Street. After a recent beautification project, the street has got a face lift and looks quite charming.
Entrance Ticket Details For Akbiyik Street
- Free Entry
- Nearby tram stop: Sultanahmet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Akbiyik Street Address: Akbıyık Cd., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul
- Akbiyik Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Akbiyik Street: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.19% of people who visit Istanbul include Akbiyik Street in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
66.67% of people start their Akbiyik Street visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Akbiyik Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Akbiyik Street
People normally club together Panagia Vlaherna Meryem Ana and Hagia Sophia while planning their visit to Akbiyik Street.
People also prefer to end their day with Akbiyik Street.