Asiyan Museum66 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bebek, Aşiyan Yolu, 34342 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey , Istanbul Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2122636986
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
Today a museum, this site was once the house of famous Turkish poet Tevfik Fikret (1867-1915). Built in 1906 and converted in 1945 as a museum, it exhibits the life of the poet through his remnants. The first floor is reserved for Abdulhak Hamid Tarhan (1851-1937) and female poet Nigar Hanim (1856-1918), poets of the "New Literature Movement". The second floor consists of Tevfik Fikret's study and bedroom. On display here are his personal belongings, his writing desk, armchair, drawings and his paintings. A visit to this museum will be one of the ways to know the celebrated poet better.
How to Reach Asiyan Museum
- By Tram: Cemberlitas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Asiyan Museum Address: Bebek, Aşiyan Yolu, 34342 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey , Istanbul
- Asiyan Museum Contact Number: +90-2122636986
- Asiyan Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Asiyan Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Asiyan Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.48% of people who visit Istanbul include Asiyan Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Asiyan Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Asiyan Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Asiyan Museum
People normally club together Yoros Castle and Ahrida Synagogue Of Istanbul while planning their visit to Asiyan Museum.