Babalu ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Ziyagokalp, Istiklal Cd. No:15, 34480 Basaksehir, Turkey, Istanbul
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2124851775
- Ticket Price: 25 TRY
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Theme Park, Family And Kids
This is what every parent wishes theme parks for kids were like. Devoid of arcade games and flashy lights, the park instead focuses on unusual physical activits that keep the kids involved. The Tri-Fold Game Tower can host 200 children at once in it’s various obstacles and designs constructed tunnels, ball pools, and slides. Rodeos and Air-hockey are naturally included in this eclectic mix. There’s even a trampoline. Come on, get your kid and have him sweat it out. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 2 days.
- This place has a small babysitting zone, you can take advantage of it.
- Special offers on menu if it’s your birthday.
- If your child is 8 years or older he/she is allowed to enjoy Babalu park on its own.
- Accompanying adults (parents, teachers, etc.) may enter Babalu Park for free.
- Tokens for selected electronic playing units are not included in entrance fees
- For card membership and special offers, refer to the official website.
During the week
- 1-12 years old: 25 TL (no time limit)
- Active Tariff: 15 TL (1 hour)
- Extra hour: 8 TL
Weekends and holidays
- 1-12 years old: 25 TL (2 hours)
- Price per token: 1,50 TL
- Bayram: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Summer Season: 12.00 pm - 10.00 pm (everyday)
- Public bus lines: 78ZB
- Cafe Babalu: Inside the park, fresh and fast service.
- Hilton Garden Hotel: Different types of cuisine are also offered.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
31% of people who visit Istanbul include Babalu Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
37.18% of people start their Babalu Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Babalu Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Babalu Park
Simple fun at a clean place for a reasonable price! This is a lean spacious place that you and your little ones will enjoy. The admission fee is reasonably priced and the place is equipped with free WiFi for those parents that cannot part with their smart devices or live without the Internet :-D The kids will always have a blast here and the toys are will put without raising any safety concerns. There are very friendly staff that are watching the kids and making sure that everything is fine. We will always go there whenever we go back to Istanbul.
The place: A Haven for both families and kids! The place is Clean and well equipped to accommodate children of all ages. The only down side is it will be super crowded during the weekends. The play ground: the biggest closed play ground (according to them) and its really big, there is an area suited for kids around 3 years and less, and other areas for older kids. The play area is fitted with all kind of proofing to make sure kids are not hurt if they fall or pump into each other's. Parents area: a waiting area with tables for parents to sit and wait for their kids to finish playing. Parents can join the kids in the play area if desired. There is also a Resturant for ordering food and heating food brought with you as well. Price: I would say its reasonable, they charge by the hour and subscription plans also available. More info on the website.
Designed by a German architect. Great kindergarden for children. Nice place to rest for patents with a cute CAFE
It was nice being there longer than usual due to holiday.
Good place for all ages from toddlers to teens..