Babalu Park, Istanbul
About Babalu Park, Istanbul
Babalu Park, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Ziyagokalp, Istiklal Cd. No:15, 34480 Basaksehir, Turkey
Ticket Price: 25 TRY
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 23.2K times in trip plans
Theme Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is what every parent wishes theme parks for kids were like. Devoid of arcade games and flashy lights, the park instead focuses on unusual physical activits that keep the kids involved. The Tri-Fold Game Tower can host 200 children at once in it’s various obstacles and designs constructed tunnels, ball pools, and slides. Rodeos and Air-hockey are naturally included in this eclectic mix. There’s even a trampoline. Come on, get your kid and have him sweat it out.
Babalu Park Information
- This place has a small babysitting zone, you can take advantage of it.
- Special offers on menu if it’s your birthday.
- If your child is 8 years or older he/she is allowed to enjoy Babalu park on its own.
Babalu Park Ticket Prices
- Accompanying adults (parents, teachers, etc.) may enter Babalu Park for free.
- Tokens for selected electronic playing units are not included in entrance fees
- For card membership and special offers, refer to the official website.
During the week
- 1-12 years old: 25 TL (no time limit)
- Active Tariff: 15 TL (1 hour)
- Extra hour: 8 TL
Weekends and holidays
- 1-12 years old: 25 TL (2 hours)
- Price per token: 1,50 TL
Babalu Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Bayram: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Summer Season: 12.00 pm - 10.00 pm (everyday)
How To reach Babalu Park by Public Transport
- Public bus lines: 78ZB
Restaurants Near Babalu Park
- Cafe Babalu: Inside the park, fresh and fast service.
- Hilton Garden Hotel: Different types of cuisine are also offered.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Babalu Park, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
The place: A Haven for both families and kids! The place is Clean and well equipped to accommodate children of all ages. The only down side is it will be super crowded during the weekends. The play ground: the biggest closed play ground (according to them) and its really big, there is an area suited for kids around 3 years and less, and other areas for older kids. The play area is fitted with all kind of proofing to make sure kids are not hurt if they fall or pump into each other's. Parents area: a waiting area with tables for parents to sit and wait for their kids to finish playing. Parents can join the kids in the play area if desired. There is also a Resturant for ordering food and heating food brought with you as well. Price: I would say its reasonable, they charge by the hour and subscription plans also available. More info on the website.
Interesting place for kids. Never they will feel board
Great for kids 2 to 8
very nice place for children
- Nearby Attractions
- Taksim Square Cafe
- Van Kahvalti Evi
- Bomonti Ar Sk
- Beşiktaş - Kabataş
- Nişantaşı Ihlamur Cd
- Church Of St Stephen Of The Bulgars
- Salt Beyoğlu
- Arnavutköy Balıkçısı
- Whirling Dervishes At Hodjapasha Culture Centre
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul