- Address: Balikpazari, Istanbul, Turkey
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
This is also one of the most popular shopping places where you can find a lot of enticing goods and is considered as the best place to purchase the silver and gold. Moreover, in this place you can find each and every spice which is known to the human being. In addition to this you can also find various varieties in the seafood. Even in Turkey, you won’t get such type of wholesale fish market. Streetfood, bars and atmosphere, this is yet another place in the city which takes livening up to a whole new level in the evening. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 7 days.
- The spice market is worth watching. If you have a keen interest in cooking then you should visit this place.
- When you are visiting this place you must visit the restaurants here since you can enjoy a lot of varieties especially in seafood.
- Beayiktaay bus stop
- Edirne Kirkpinar Lokantasi
- Cukur Meyhane
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.61% of people who visit Istanbul include Balikpazari in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50.82% of people start their Balikpazari visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Balikpazari
93.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Balikpazari