Cuma Pazari5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Haseki Sultan Mahallesi, 34098 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey
- Tags: Market, Shopping Center
In the times of easy online shopping and brand consciousness, the Cuma Pazar comes as a whiff of fresh air. This Friday market is organized every week, and is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. You will find a cluster of small stalls here that sell a varied set of items, including clothing, accessories, jewellery, food items, perfumes, art work and much more. You will be especially amazed by stalls that sell antique and used furniture at really great prices. The Cuma Pazar is your best chance of finding a truly unique item at cheap prices. Most locals come here for buying fresh fruits and dairy products, giving this market a very indigenous cultural vibe.
How to Reach Cuma Pazari
- Metro line M1A and M1B to station Aksaray
- Tram line T1 to station Yusufpasa Istasyonu
- Bus 35/ 35A/ 35C/ 35D/MR35 to stop Haseki Poloklinik