Eyup Sultan MosqueCurrently Closed
- Address: Islambey, Eyup Sultan Bulvarı, Eyup Sultan Meydanı, 34050 Eyup/Istanbul, Turkey
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-5315776860
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This is considered one of the holiest shrines of Islam, as the standard-bearer of the Prophet is buried here. The cemetary here has been historically sought after as prime burial space as people wanted to be close to the Prophets beyond the mortal world. This also makes it a popular spot with religious pilgrims. On the way to the mosque, one can spot many tombs belonging to the old Sultans from Istanbul’s history. Shops around here sell a famous pastry, the Turkish Borek. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 5 days.
- You can also visit Maktul Mustafa Pasa Mosque which is near to this place.
- You can also take your kids to Vialand which is one of the popular entertainment centres.
- Entry is free.
- Tomb of Eyup: 9:30am - 4:30pm, except for Monday.
- Zalpasa IETT Bus Station
- Askana Manti
- Aziz Usta Et Lokantasi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.25% of people who visit Istanbul include Eyup Sultan Mosque in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.8% of people start their Eyup Sultan Mosque visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Eyup Sultan Mosque
93.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eyup Sultan Mosque