Eyup Sultan Mosque, Istanbul
About Eyup Sultan Mosque, Istanbul
Eyup Sultan Mosque, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number
Address: Islambey, Eyup Sultan Bulvarı, Eyup Sultan Meydanı, 34050 Eyup/Istanbul, Turkey
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 15.4K times in trip plans
Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is considered one of the holiest shrines of Islam, as the standard-bearer of the Prophet is buried here. The cemetary here has been historically sought after as prime burial space as people wanted to be close to the Prophets beyond the mortal world. This also makes it a popular spot with religious pilgrims. On the way to the mosque, one can spot many tombs belonging to the old Sultans from Istanbul’s history. Shops around here sell a famous pastry, the Turkish Borek.
Eyup Sultan Mosque Information
- You can also visit Maktul Mustafa Pasa Mosque which is near to this place.
- You can also take your kids to Vialand which is one of the popular entertainment centres.
Eyup Sultan Mosque Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Eyup Sultan Mosque Opening and Closing Hours
- Tomb of Eyup: 9:30am - 4:30pm, except for Monday.
How To reach Eyup Sultan Mosque by Public Transport
- Zalpasa IETT Bus Station
Restaurants Near Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Askana Manti
- Aziz Usta Et Lokantasi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Eyup Sultan Mosque, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kaptanpaşa Mh.
- St. Savior In Chora
- Ramada Canta
- Gazeteci Erol Demek Sokak
- Dilan Shopping Center
- Tel Sokak
- Bayrak Çıkmazı Sokak
- Namli Gurme
- Doy Doy Köfte Salonu
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul