Ihlamur Palace12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Teşvikiye, 80, Av. Süreyya Ağaoğlu Sk., 34365 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2122595086
- Ticket Price: 4 TRY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Architecture
Surrounded by Linden trees, the lovely Ihlamur Pavilion is a former Ottoman summer palace. Boasting of marvelous architecture, the palace was constructed between 1849 and 1855. The area consists of 2 mansions and they together are called ‘Nüzhetiye’ or Ihlamur Pavilions. When not leaving tourists awe struck with its beauty, the palace also doubles up as a charming wedding and reception venue. While visiting Ihlamur Pavilion, it is hard to miss the lush green palatial garden.
How to Reach Ihlamur Palace
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ihlamur Palace Address: Teşvikiye, 80, Av. Süreyya Ağaoğlu Sk., 34365 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul
- Ihlamur Palace Contact Number: +90-2122595086
- Ihlamur Palace Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Ihlamur Palace Price: 4 TRY
- Best time to visit Ihlamur Palace(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ihlamur Palace: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.09% of people who visit Istanbul include Ihlamur Palace in their plan
50% of people start their Ihlamur Palace visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ihlamur Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ihlamur Palace
People normally also visit Lavender Spa At The Ritz-carlton while planning their trip to Ihlamur Palace.