Istanbul AquariumCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Senlikkoy Mahallesi, Yesilkoy Halkali Cad. No:93, Florya | Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2125742130
- Ticket Price: 46 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Opened in 2011, the aquarium is designed after 17 different themes, all but one following different water habitats. The thematic areas and their exhibited species all exist in conditions that almost perfectly mirror their natural counterparts. 1500 species are represented here and over the course of the tour, visitors may also catch 5D movie theatres showcasing seven films. Three cafeterias and a gift shop have been made available. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 2 days.
- Driving with sharks would be worth you visit.
- Pack your towels, shampoo/shower gel, swim wear and extra cash.
- Do not miss 5d movie experience.
- They have a wide range of souvenirs and coffee that you can get in the aquarium.
- Adult: 46 TL
- Children (aged 0-2): Free Entry
- Student, Teacher, the Disabled, over the age of 65: 32 TL
- Family of 3 persons (Parent-1 Children): 105 TL
- Family of 4 persons (Parent-2 Children): 136 TL
- For more tickets and combinations, check the official website.
- By bus : you can take the 73F line from Taksim to Florya, and get off at the Florya stop.
- By free shuttle : There are free shuttles follow two routes with four main stops, among which Sultanahmet and Taksim.
- Elanaz Hotel Istanbul: Verity of fish and sandwiches.
- Aquarium provides 3 cafeterias.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.57% of people who visit Istanbul include Istanbul Aquarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
27.03% of people start their Istanbul Aquarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Istanbul Aquarium
94.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Istanbul Aquarium
Nice and very clean. Very calm and nice atmosphere. Staff is smiling and helpful. Definitely a journey worth, especially with kids. The attraction areas are meaningfully divided. In the middle you can have a break with coffee, ice cream or fresh fruits. Enjoy it!
What an amazing place! I love how each part is divided to show what fish lived in what part in the world. There was a range of fishes and animals which is great but those small screens that were giving information weren't working properly. Unfortunately couldn't get pictures of the fish inside. The penguins gave an amazing show though!
The best place for sea lovers and shopping fans! The mall is built directly on sea side and has several entrances to sea front. There is a long walking and cycling pathways in front of the mall. You can hire a bicycle from the municipality rent a bike points that are available in different spots along the sea side walkway. There are many cafes and restaurants with sea view. You can also watch the planes landing at Ataturk airport.
Good and very diverse aquarium, the shopping mall attached is superb. Good for fun. Also bicycle rental available. The seaside view is also second to none. You can see planes going to and coming from the airport.
It is a really great place to visit with children, but only one problem, even the students has to pay 200 liras!!! If you're using dollars that shouldn't sound expensive to you but with our local money you can stay at a 3,4 star hotel with that money and if you're claustrophobic don't ever try that place! Otherwise it has lots of fishes to see😋 and it is enjoying to seeing fishes that you have (probably) never seen before. And if you're interested, they have a souvenir shop at the and, it takes 2-1 hour for a full detailed tour. Enjoy:)