Istanbul AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: Senlikkoy Mahallesi, Yesilkoy Halkali Cad. No:93, Florya | Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2125742130
- Ticket Price: 46 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Istanbul Aquarium - Review
Opened in 2011, the aquarium is designed after 17 different themes, all but one following different water habitats. The thematic areas and their exhibited species all exist in conditions that almost perfectly mirror their natural counterparts. 1500 species are represented here and over the course of the tour, visitors may also catch 5D movie theatres showcasing seven films. Three cafeterias and a gift shop have been made available. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 2 days.
Istanbul Aquarium Information
- Driving with sharks would be worth you visit.
- Pack your towels, shampoo/shower gel, swim wear and extra cash.
- Do not miss 5d movie experience.
- They have a wide range of souvenirs and coffee that you can get in the aquarium.
Istanbul Aquarium Ticket Prices
- Adult: 46 TL
- Children (aged 0-2): Free Entry
- Student, Teacher, the Disabled, over the age of 65: 32 TL
- Family of 3 persons (Parent-1 Children): 105 TL
- Family of 4 persons (Parent-2 Children): 136 TL
- For more tickets and combinations, check the official website.
How To reach Istanbul Aquarium by Public Transport
- By bus : you can take the 73F line from Taksim to Florya, and get off at the Florya stop.
- By free shuttle : There are free shuttles follow two routes with four main stops, among which Sultanahmet and Taksim.
Restaurants Near Istanbul Aquarium
- Elanaz Hotel Istanbul: Verity of fish and sandwiches.
- Aquarium provides 3 cafeterias.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Istanbul Aquarium
33.88% of people who visit Istanbul include Istanbul Aquarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
27.03% of people start their Istanbul Aquarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Istanbul Aquarium
94.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Istanbul Aquarium
Istanbul Aquarium Trips
Istanbul Aquarium, Istanbul Reviews
The aquarium is massive. You have about 30 minutes to an hour to walk through it alone. Also there's penguins so it's instantly awesome. But for real though it's so beautiful and they have a ton of wild life there. Awesome.
A great place to spend time. There is a shopping mall and next to it is sea. You can also find a small beach which closed at around 6. Aquarium is great and a must visit place specially for families
Given it a 2 star, I have been to multiple aquariums this is not the 5 star. Descriptions are not enough, repetitive fish display, extra huge with no such variety of species, trying to be international like, not for kids. Themes are not attractive. Cons; The tunnel is good, and next to the mall, good for wheel chairs. Definitely not recommending it to friends and family.
One of the most beautiful and helpful place to see all the sea life in the oceans and showing us all the oceans one by one and how fishes live here just goes to show the dedication and the fact that they offer diving with sharks is another benefit. Its a wonderful experience seeing the penguins and all the wild life.
Good aquarium, it some sea species missing, mostly the same species in some areas. No turtles available there. The staff were friendly. Especially the one at the mirror maze. One issue was that when you call the help line it says that the family of three admission is for 68 TL. But when I went there the adult was for 85 TL. That was a disappointment and I think that was expensive. There was some irrelevant statues like one for Hercules that was there. I didn't see the point of having a statue for Hercules at the place. Lastly, their shop is extremely expensive. 40 TL for a Keychain. Why!!?