Istanbul Aquarium, Istanbul
About Istanbul Aquarium, Istanbul
Istanbul Aquarium, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Senlikkoy Mahallesi, Yesilkoy Halkali Cad. No:93, Florya | Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
Ticket Price: 46 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 21K times in trip plans
Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Opened in 2011, the aquarium is designed after 17 different themes, all but one following different water habitats. The thematic areas and their exhibited species all exist in conditions that almost perfectly mirror their natural counterparts. 1500 species are represented here and over the course of the tour, visitors may also catch 5D movie theatres showcasing seven films. Three cafeterias and a gift shop have been made available.
Istanbul Aquarium Information
- Driving with sharks would be worth you visit.
- Pack your towels, shampoo/shower gel, swim wear and extra cash.
- Do not miss 5d movie experience.
- They have a wide range of souvenirs and coffee that you can get in the aquarium.
Istanbul Aquarium Ticket Prices
- Adult: 46 TL
- Children (aged 0-2): Free Entry
- Student, Teacher, the Disabled, over the age of 65: 32 TL
- Family of 3 persons (Parent-1 Children): 105 TL
- Family of 4 persons (Parent-2 Children): 136 TL
- For more tickets and combinations, check the official website.
How To reach Istanbul Aquarium by Public Transport
- By bus : you can take the 73F line from Taksim to Florya, and get off at the Florya stop.
- By free shuttle : There are free shuttles follow two routes with four main stops, among which Sultanahmet and Taksim.
Restaurants Near Istanbul Aquarium
- Elanaz Hotel Istanbul: Verity of fish and sandwiches.
- Aquarium provides 3 cafeterias.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Istanbul Aquarium, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
Near airport, and shopping. Nearby the sea. It's good to spend time with children, family. We enjoyed. But no show.
I absolutely loved this aquarium its educational not only to the kids but even for adults, also when we were taking to see the fish tanks and other activities we were really amused by the number of sea life that the aquarium has. I went twice and would still go again.
Amazing experience, lots of fish types. What I very like is the atmosphere that is made there, one feels like in a real aquarium. There is a lot to learn from history as well. Highly recommend
It's very interesting and beautiful place to visit if you haven't visited any other aquariums yet. The crew speaks barely english so make sure you have checked the feeding time on the webpage. The big tank is the most beautiful place in this aquarium. I could sit there for hours and enjoy the relaxing view.
A good organized and fun aquarium. Ots internal design is very good and intriguing. There are also quite a lot of information, but it is sometimes a little difficult to match the information with the fish in the tanks
- Nearby Attractions
- Forum Istanbul
- Haydarpasa Terminal
- Valens Aqueduct
- Vefa Bozacisi
- Walls Of Constantinople
- Beyazit Square
- Yildiz Park
- Galata Mevlevihanesi
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul