Istanbul Cable CarCurrently Open
- Address: Eyüp Merkez, 34050 Eyüp/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Cable Car
Istanbul cable car is one of the attractions of Istanbul that people love to ride in.
Better known as Eyup, this is an aerial cable car that offers you astonishing views over the Golden Horn area and beyond. This cable car was actually designed to conserve the district’s historical-touristic fabric and to offer easy access for local and foreign tourists as well as to eliminate transportation and parking problems. However, today, this is more than just a means of transportation and is an attraction in itself.
Istanbul Cable Car Travel Tips
- The seats in the cabin are foldable to make place for wheelchairs.
Entrance Ticket Details For Istanbul Cable Car
- As per the trips. Refer the website for ticket prices.
How to Reach Istanbul Cable Car
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.12% of people who visit Istanbul include Istanbul Cable Car in their plan
63.64% of people start their Istanbul Cable Car visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Istanbul Cable Car
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Istanbul Cable Car