Istanbul Dolphinarium, Istanbul
About Istanbul Dolphinarium, Istanbul
Istanbul Dolphinarium, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Silahtaraga Cad. 2/4, 34050 Eyup/Istanbul, Turkey
Ticket Price: 60 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 21.9K times in trip plans
Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Istanbul Dolphinarium is a great amusement park in Istanbul. It is also one of the best theme parks in Istanbul. Istanbul Dolphinarium is the biggest Dolphinarium in Europe. Visitors may enjoy the dolphin shows, discover the world of the sea mammals such as dolphins, playful fur seals, massive walruses and the gorgeous white whale and spend great time with their kids at this place. Grab a bit of kebab and watch Dolphin dance for a perfect break. Dolphinarium also host events and shows where these animals perform on stage. You may watch the dolphin shows, swim with the dolphins, dive with the dolphins or take dolphin therapy at the Istanbul Dolphinarium. The dolphin shows last about 1 hour and visitors may also take photos with the dolphins.
Istanbul Dolphinarium Information
- The day you visit, check at the entrance about attraction.
- If it’s your Birthday, Special program is arranged for you.
- 10 yrs old and above have the chance to swim with the dolphins.
- There is a parking lot.
Istanbul Dolphinarium Ticket Prices
- Adult: 60 TL
- 3-14 yrs old: 45 TL
- Students and teachers: 45 TL
- 0-2 yrs: Free
- 65+ yrs old: 45 TL
- For prices on activities such as Interaction with Dolphins program, swimming with dolphins, diving, refer to the website.
- For VIP Ticket prices, refer the website.
Istanbul Dolphinarium Opening and Closing Hours
- Dolphin show at 2 pm daily except for Monday.
How To reach Istanbul Dolphinarium by Public Transport
- Shield Alibeykoy Yesilpinar minibus from Aksaray metro station
Restaurants Near Istanbul Dolphinarium
- Cafeterias inside Istanbul Dolphinarium.
- Halic Restaurant: Have kebabs, pizzas, Italian food with coffee and watch dolphins.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Istanbul Dolphinarium, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
Excellent for kids, two shows per day. Each last for about an hour. Cafeteria and snacks with outdoor shade are available and prices are reasonable.
Great for the kids and family. Filled with fun and laughter. Wished seats were more comfortable.
Nice place and nice show. Wonderful animation and animals. Price is ok.
the photos was a little bit expensive but the place and the show was very nice. the parks behind the dolphinarium was so cool for the kids. so many playgrounds.
Such a wonderful experience with a chance to take photos with the dolphins.. lots of fun
- Nearby Attractions
- Istanbul Tours, Bosphorus Cruise Tour, Istanbul City Tour
- Sunkent Tatil Sitesi
- Gulhane Sark Sofrasi
- Soğukçeşme Sokağı
- Gençtürk Cd. No:60
- Kanyon Shopping Center
- Plus Kitchen
- Cumhuriyet Mh.
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul