Khedive PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Çubuklu, 34805 Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2164139253
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Palace
Also known as Khedive Palace, the Hidiv Kasri is a beautiful castle that is located on the Asian side of the Bosphorus inIstanbul. Historically, this palace was the former residence of Khedive Abbas II of Egypt and Sudan. In order to improve relations with the Ottoman Porte, Abbas made several visits to the Ottoman capital Istanbul, and commissioned an Italian architect Antonio Lasciac (1856–1946) to build a summer residence here. Today, this castle still attracts people who are enamoured of its historicity. After its restoration in 1996, it was opened as a restaurant and a cafe.
Khedive Palace Hours
- The hours given are for Hidiv Kasri restaurant.
How to Reach Khedive Palace
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Khedive Palace Address: Çubuklu, 34805 Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul
- Khedive Palace Contact Number: +90-2164139253
- Khedive Palace Timing: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Khedive Palace(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Khedive Palace: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.14% of people who visit Istanbul include Khedive Palace in their plan
33.33% of people start their Khedive Palace visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Khedive Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Khedive Palace