Miniaturk5100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sutluce Quarter, Imrahor Street34445 Sutluce - Beyoglu / Istanbul, Turkey
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2122222882
- Ticket Price: 10 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
One of the worlds largest miniature parks, it contains about 122 models of world famous stuctures from Turkish history built at 1/25 of the actual scale. It’s said that if you haven’t time to visit the whole country, one trip to the park will usually be a good stand in. Bring the cameras and click away, pretending to tower of the Temple of Artemis. You might want to dress up as a Sultan or a Sultana though. There a souvenir shop here selling minatures of the minaitures. This place proves good things come in small packages. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 2 days.
Miniaturk Travel Tips
- Don’t miss the events conducted.
- Must watch crystal Istanbul inside the park.
- Please check the website before you visit.
- Parking space available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miniaturk
- Adult Ticket: 5.00 TL
- Discount Ticket for Students, teachers, Soldiers and Personnel: 3.00 TL
- 1 accompanying teacher per 10 students enjoys free entrance.
- Entrance fee for foreign nationals: 10.00 TL
How to Reach Miniaturk
List of IETT lines
- Eminonu: 47, 47C, 47A, 47N Municipality bus
- Sisli Mecidiyekoy and 54 TOS (Hasköy / Sisli) Municipality bus
- Taksim: 54 HT 36 T (Haskoy- Taksim) Municipality bus
- Topkapi: 41 ST (Seyrantepe - Topkapi) Municipality bus
- Beltur: Organises events in the park with magnificent food.
- Best Nobel Hotel: Delicious food and convenient to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.06% of people who visit Istanbul include Miniaturk in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.42% of people start their Miniaturk visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Miniaturk
93.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miniaturk