- Address: Sutluce Quarter, Imrahor Street34445 Sutluce - Beyoglu / Istanbul, Turkey
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2122222882
- Ticket Price: 10 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
One of the worlds largest miniature parks, it contains about 122 models of world famous stuctures from Turkish history built at 1/25 of the actual scale. It’s said that if you haven’t time to visit the whole country, one trip to the park will usually be a good stand in. Bring the cameras and click away, pretending to tower of the Temple of Artemis. You might want to dress up as a Sultan or a Sultana though. There a souvenir shop here selling minatures of the minaitures. This place proves good things come in small packages. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 2 days.
- Don’t miss the events conducted.
- Must watch crystal Istanbul inside the park.
- Please check the website before you visit.
- Parking space available.
- Adult Ticket: 5.00 TL
- Discount Ticket for Students, teachers, Soldiers and Personnel: 3.00 TL
- 1 accompanying teacher per 10 students enjoys free entrance.
- Entrance fee for foreign nationals: 10.00 TL
List of IETT lines
- Eminonu: 47, 47C, 47A, 47N Municipality bus
- Sisli Mecidiyekoy and 54 TOS (Hasköy / Sisli) Municipality bus
- Taksim: 54 HT 36 T (Haskoy- Taksim) Municipality bus
- Topkapi: 41 ST (Seyrantepe - Topkapi) Municipality bus
- Beltur: Organises events in the park with magnificent food.
- Best Nobel Hotel: Delicious food and convenient to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.53% of people who visit Istanbul include Miniaturk in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.42% of people start their Miniaturk visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Miniaturk
93.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miniaturk
If you're a tourist and have a limited time in Turkey, and you're trip isn't planned. Start here, it's unbelievably affordable and you'll have a general idea what to look for in Istanbul or Turkey, and then you can plan your trip accordingly. Miniaturk has an app available on Android and IOS, download it for a better experience. For students it's even much more affordable at 3 Lira ($0.60) per student.
15 TL buys a lot of fun. It's a busy place, with lots of kids running around, but there's real artistry too in the expertly rendered buildings and scenery. I thoroughly enjoyed myself as did my 16 year old daughter. Plan to spend about 90 minutes or so.
A nice park giving an overview of all the historic places around Turkey. Costs 15 TRY/person from 7 years old and it takes about two hours to get a thorough look on all the pieces, making one to think and read more about the history dating to ottoman and roman empires. One should go there if you have some spare time and are visiting Istanbul for the first time.
Beautiful and exquisite. Accessible to all and history surrounding the place easy to read. Wheelchair friendly. Kiosk and gift shop reasonably priced. Definitely a must on ur places of visit list
The peace that I got in my body just from walking through this place made me love it. The museum there is also very powerful, representing the struggles of the past and the sacrifices made to get to where we are. I also got chills from reading Ataturk's quotes, just so powerful... Would visit again