- Address: Sutluce Quarter, Imrahor Street34445 Sutluce - Beyoglu / Istanbul, Turkey
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2122222882
- Ticket Price: 10 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Miniaturk - Review
One of the worlds largest miniature parks, it contains about 122 models of world famous stuctures from Turkish history built at 1/25 of the actual scale. It’s said that if you haven’t time to visit the whole country, one trip to the park will usually be a good stand in. Bring the cameras and click away, pretending to tower of the Temple of Artemis. You might want to dress up as a Sultan or a Sultana though. There a souvenir shop here selling minatures of the minaitures. This place proves good things come in small packages. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 2 days.
- Don’t miss the events conducted.
- Must watch crystal Istanbul inside the park.
- Please check the website before you visit.
- Parking space available.
Miniaturk Ticket Prices
- Adult Ticket: 5.00 TL
- Discount Ticket for Students, teachers, Soldiers and Personnel: 3.00 TL
- 1 accompanying teacher per 10 students enjoys free entrance.
- Entrance fee for foreign nationals: 10.00 TL
How To reach Miniaturk by Public Transport
List of IETT lines
- Eminonu: 47, 47C, 47A, 47N Municipality bus
- Sisli Mecidiyekoy and 54 TOS (Hasköy / Sisli) Municipality bus
- Taksim: 54 HT 36 T (Haskoy- Taksim) Municipality bus
- Topkapi: 41 ST (Seyrantepe - Topkapi) Municipality bus
Restaurants Near Miniaturk
- Beltur: Organises events in the park with magnificent food.
- Best Nobel Hotel: Delicious food and convenient to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Miniaturk
57.52% of people who visit Istanbul include Miniaturk in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.42% of people start their Miniaturk visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Miniaturk
93.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miniaturk
Miniaturk, Istanbul Reviews
A great place to visit. An open space filled with models of different places and sites in Turkey. variety of games for children and adults. Entry is reasonable 15 Turkish lira per persons. I recommend it for families. it is fun.
Such a wonderful idea to make a place worth visiting for. They have built almost all magnificent Turkish structures in a miniature version so that you can get to see them all at once. The overall arrangements are quite good and particularly youngsters will enjoy a lot. Be aware of taxi drivers, they might charge you more.
For 15 turkish lira (around 2$) you get a very nice tour of Turkey's most famous landmarks. Some of the buildings need some maintenance but other are brand new. It isn't crowded, there are toilets and shops. A good place to kill a few hours.
Like the name suggests, The one place that holds landmarks from all over Turkey. Cutest place ever! Great for taking pictures. Family-friendly.
I loved this place, you can see all you need to see in Turkey from this park, it has so much information, details and history. Also the ability to see the mock ups are an added advantage to understand the script of each building. I highly recommend this place to everyone visiting Turkey for the first time.