About Miniaturk, Istanbul
Miniaturk, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Sutluce Quarter, Imrahor Street34445 Sutluce - Beyoglu / Istanbul
Ticket Price: 10 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 40.3K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the worlds largest miniature parks, it contains about 122 models of world famous stuctures from Turkish history built at 1/25 of the actual scale. It’s said that if you haven’t time to visit the whole country, one trip to the park will usually be a good stand in. Bring the cameras and click away, pretending to tower of the Temple of Artemis. You might want to dress up as a Sultan or a Sultana though. There a souvenir shop here selling minatures of the minaitures. This place proves good things come in small packages.
- Don’t miss the events conducted.
- Must watch crystal Istanbul inside the park.
- Please check the website before you visit.
- Parking space available.
Miniaturk Ticket Prices
- Adult Ticket: 5.00 TL
- Discount Ticket for Students, teachers, Soldiers and Personnel: 3.00 TL
- 1 accompanying teacher per 10 students enjoys free entrance.
- Entrance fee for foreign nationals: 10.00 TL
How To reach Miniaturk by Public Transport
List of IETT lines
- Eminonu: 47, 47C, 47A, 47N Municipality bus
- Sisli Mecidiyekoy and 54 TOS (Hasköy / Sisli) Municipality bus
- Taksim: 54 HT 36 T (Haskoy- Taksim) Municipality bus
- Topkapi: 41 ST (Seyrantepe - Topkapi) Municipality bus
Restaurants Near Miniaturk
- Beltur: Organises events in the park with magnificent food.
- Best Nobel Hotel: Delicious food and convenient to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Miniaturk, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
Lovely place. Cheap entry fee and it's well worth the money. You get to see some great turkish structures miniature statues placed in logical order. The details on the structures are incredible and the way it's placed is wonderful. Must see for every tourist visiting Istanbul.
A big park containing decently sized scale models (of old palaces, mosques, churches or even Cappadocia formations) from Istanbul and quite a few from around Turkey. Considering Istanbul traffic, a good place to get acquainted with much of historical sites of Istanbul. Also a good and relaxed place to spend the day if you like architecture or like to play Godzilla.
Great place. A little crowded on Wednesday mornings. There seem to be school groups.
Nice view, seating. It would have been better had I read into some of the places displayed here, since it was all just meaningless to me, the endless figurines and models. But it's beautiful.
It’s a small replicas for most of the Turkish landmarks. It’s worth the money you pay to see the place. Nice place to spend a couple of hours there. Advisable for family with young kids.
- Nearby Attractions
- Tomtom Suites
- Cvk Park Bosphorus Hotel
- Azade Suites
- Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise-private Boat Dinner Cruises
- Ali Baba Nargile Restaurant Ortaköy
- Mısır Çarşısı-yeni Cami Kapısı
- Hotel Novotel Istanbul City West
- Masal Evi
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Istanbul - Sirkeci
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul