Misir Carsisii-yeni Cami Kapisi3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rüstem Paşa Mahallesi, Yeni Cami Cd. No:3, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul Map
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site
A visit to the new mosque Yeni Cami will be nothing short of a mesmerizing visual treat. The huge structure boasts of 66 domes and half-domes that are arranged in the form of a pyramid, flanked by 2 minarets. The central dome is more than 100 feet high and has four half-domes on each side. Not only the domes, but the courtyard is awe-inspiring. The grand courtyard is square shaped and each side is well more than 125 feet. You will be enchanted by the intricacy and appearance of the central water fountain. The interior of Yeni Cami is as impressive as the outer façade. A series of marble columns supports highly ornate arches, and the calligraphy with the names of the four khalifahs is prominent.
How to Reach Misir Carsisii-yeni Cami Kapisi
- Bus 81/ BN1/ BN2/ TB1/ TB2 to stop Eminönü Iskele
- Bus 31 to stop Eminönü
- Ferry Adalar- Eminönü to ferry terminal Eminönü Haliç Iskelesi
- Misir Carsisii-yeni Cami Kapisi Address: Rüstem Paşa Mahallesi, Yeni Cami Cd. No:3, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!