Museum Of Innocence, Istanbul
About Museum Of Innocence, Istanbul
Museum Of Innocence, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Firuzaga, Dalgic ck. No:2, 34425 Beyoglu/Istanbul, Turkey
Ticket Price: 25 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 15.4K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Museum of Innocence has the huge collection of pictures, paintings and artistic works. Prominetly mentioned in the novel by Orhan Pamuk, visitors are usually surprised to discover that the museum is an effort of the author himself. Parents are advised to bring kids here for an excellent introduction to the history and culture of Istanbul. The museum is also open to donations from it’s everyday patrons and you may give out old books, traditional dresses or crafts and it organises all this to best capture the spirit and essence of Istanbul.
Museum Of Innocence Information
- Tour book will be provided to you.
- Store the take-away given inside the museum.
- Only the ground floor of the museum is wheelchair accessible.
Museum Of Innocence Ticket Prices
- Adults: 25 TL
- Students: 10 TL
- Annual Unlimited Pass: 100 TL
- Audio Guide in Turkish and English: 5 TL per visitor
Museum Of Innocence Opening and Closing Hours
- Museum of Innocence will be closed only on the first days of Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid al-Adha every year.
- Ticket counter: 10.00 am - 5:30 pm
How To reach Museum Of Innocence by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Museum Of Innocence
- Tomtom Suites
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Innocence, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
Wonderful museum, definitely worth visiting. Every stand and installation fascinates and excites. If you are a fan of Orhan Pamuk and his Museum of Innocence, you must go there.
I think this was not exactly how Pamuk had imagined the museum (based on the interviews with the author I have read). Go see it if you read the book or interested in late 20th century Istanbul but don't expect much.
Great Idea ...You Feel like that you are part of the story... to be Honest The Upper Room Looks Creepy, it gave me a chill...
The Museum of Innocent building is 19 th century and created by novelist Orhan Pamuk...
It's amazing no words..Very lively place and historic.
- Nearby Attractions
- Klodfarer Cd. No:29
- Galata Kiva
- Fransız Geçidi
- Villa Pera Suite Hotel
- Pasazade Restaurant
- Istanbul Daily City Tours Online, Sightseeing, Excursion, Private Guiding Tours, Tailor Made Tours
- Egyptian Spice Bazaar
- Cappadocia 2. El
- Uskudar Iskelesi
- Beylerbeyi Sarayı (tbmm-milli Saraylar)
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul