About Ortakoy, Istanbul
Ortakoy, Istanbul - Address
Address: Ortakoy, Besiktas/Istanbul, Turkey
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 24.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Street Market, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The otakoy district was considered as one of the most romantic fishing villages in the Istanbul. However, now it is one of the affluent wave fronts in the neighborhood which is situated in the middle of the Bosphorus. It is also well equipped with many galleries, bars, as well as many restaurants in the district which are hugely popular during the weekends both among the locals and tourists alike.
- The night life of the spot is worth viewing.
- You can also visit the mosque of the place.
How To reach Ortakoy by Public Transport
- Uskudar station
Restaurants Near Ortakoy
- Kristal Bufe
- Cinar Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ortakoy, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
The specialty food of Ortaköy is Turkish Kumpir. Various sources, vegetables, ham, meat, etc in Potato.try it!
Great trip outside Istanbul proper.
قابطاش هي اخرنقطة في خط الترامواي الخط الذي يمر من اهم اماكن السياحة وهي مقصد للسياح
- Nearby Attractions
- Tarihi Galatasaray Hamamı
- Seatanbul Apart
- Deniz Müzesi Sanat Galerisi
- Kadirga Hammam
- Cruise Holidays
- Karakol Restaurant Ve Cafe
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul