Rahmi M. Koc Museum459 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piri Pasa, Haskoy Cd. No: 5, Beyoglu, Turkey, Istanbul Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2123696600
- Ticket Price: 13 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums
The Rahmi M. Koc museum in Istanbul is dedicated to the history and exhibition of Transport, Industry and communications. This museum is located at a beautiful location on the shore of the historic Golden Horn. Inside, you will come across items from gramophone needles to full size ships and aircraft. This museum also proves to be quite fascinating for children who love to explore the history and the collection here. A combination of perfect location and an enabling display, this museum deserves a visit during your stay in Istanbul. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Istanbul itinerary 7 days.
Rahmi M. Koc Museum Travel Tips
- Children of 8 years and under are not permitted to visit the submarine.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rahmi M. Koc Museum
- Students: 6 TL
- Adults: 12.5 TL
- Adults: 7 TL
- Children: 5 TL
- Adults: 3 TL
- Children: 2 TL
How to Reach Rahmi M. Koc Museum
- By Minibus: Sishane - Alibeykoy Line
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rahmi M. Koc Museum Address: Piri Pasa, Haskoy Cd. No: 5, Beyoglu, Turkey, Istanbul
- Rahmi M. Koc Museum Contact Number: +90-2123696600
- Rahmi M. Koc Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Rahmi M. Koc Museum Price: 13 TRY
- Best time to visit Rahmi M. Koc Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rahmi M. Koc Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.35% of people who visit Istanbul include Rahmi M. Koc Museum in their plan
37.5% of people start their Rahmi M. Koc Museum visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rahmi M. Koc Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rahmi M. Koc Museum
People normally club together Bosphorus Strait and Sultanahmet District while planning their visit to Rahmi M. Koc Museum.