Sakip Sabanci Museum, Istanbul
About Sakip Sabanci Museum, Istanbul
Sakip Sabanci Museum, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Emirgan Mh., Sakıp Sabancı Cd No:42, 34467 Istanbul, Turkey
Ticket Price: 20 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 10K times in trip plans
Art Museum, Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Sakip Sabanci Museum has iconic figures and artistic beauties like paintings inside the museum. It takes you to different world where you start adoring the beauty of arts. Each art has some significance to the history, culture and traditions of Istanbul. Come and explore the art side of Istanbul. They also host exhibitions, seminars and events that highlight the concept of the museum. The showcased books and calligraphy collections gives the best knowledge to the young generation about the innovations used in the past.
Sakip Sabanci Museum Information
- Using Selfie sticks and flash photography is not allowed inside the museum.
Sakip Sabanci Museum Ticket Prices
- Adult : 20 TL
- Groups : 15 TL
- Concessions : 10 TL ( teachers, students )
- Wednesday : Free
Free entry for
- Children 14 years and under with one accompanying adult.
- Disabled visitors and one accompanying adult.
- Visitors aged 60 and over
For museum pass, refer to the website.
Sakip Sabanci Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- The last tickets are sold 30 minutes before the Museum’s closing time.
How To reach Sakip Sabanci Museum by Public Transport
- The closest bus stop is at Emirgan Cinaralti on the shore.
Restaurants Near Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Fincan cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sakip Sabanci Museum, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
Wednesdays are free. Don't miss Ai WeiWei's work in Sabanci Museum
Very nice place to visit. it's free if you go with your child. Great exhibitions to see.
Lovely complex. I always like it there. Be aware sometimes their parking lot is full.
Ai Weiwei exhibition is a great display with an array of his work!
Residence of a well known wealthy family turned into a museum. Relatively small permanent museum but the facility is big enough to host extensive collections. Hosts different exhibitions throughout the year. Offers amazing views of the posphorus and Istanbul from its garden. Free parking is offered although very limited (about 25 spots)
- Nearby Attractions
- GİyÇek Nostalgic Photography Studio
- Haseki Sultan Suite House
- Grand Bazaar
- Old Mile Suites
- Büyükada İskelesi
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Istanbul - Old Town
- Ayasultan Otel
- İdo Beşiktaş Deniz Otobüsü İskelesi
- Blue Mosque
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul