Solar Beach, Istanbul
About Solar Beach, Istanbul
Solar Beach, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number
Address: Kumkoy Mahallesi, Tatlısu Caddesi No:4, Sarıyer/Istanbul, Turkey
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 23.6K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The largest beach in Istanbul is a lively place. Pristine sands, clear water and a diverse cuisine make this a perfect shore experience. There are occasionally things happening here, and there is a bar closeby. DJ’s usually set a party going in the evenings. Apart from being the entertainment hub, this beach is also popular for watersports such as kite boarding, jet skiing, go-carting, d surfing, beach volleyball and soccer. For those who just wish to relax, this is an ideal spot for swimming, relaxing or attending parties/concerts at night.
Solar Beach Information
- Spot for youngsters.
- Get your sun blocks, hats, caps, and sunglasses.
- Carry extra money, chances of you spending more in eateries around.
- Music lovers, it’s a fun place for you.
- Don’t miss the nightlife of Solar Beach.
- It’s better if you take a public transport.
- Solar Beach has a shuttle service from Istanbul's transportation hubs directly to the beach.
Solar Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Solar Beach by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Solar Beach
- La Pizzaccia Beacon Isle Hotel: It has a wide range of breads and pizzas.
- Enjoy the Italian cuisine.
- Surf Cafe: Enjoy your meal with cocktails.
- Liv Green: Raw food with fresh juice.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Solar Beach, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
This place was nice if you wanna have a break from busy atmophere of istanbul it about 25mins drive from 4levent by car the beach was so clean and we pay 30tl per person for entrance.
It is a expensive place but very nice. It is a very good beach and pool to relax (entrance beach and pool 50 tl - beer 25 tl - water 5,50 tl - cola 11 tl)
Its advantage is the short distance from Istanbul. 25 € entrance fee is quite something, what you get depends how crowded the place is. Facilities are clean on first glance only and if the staff would be just a little bit more motivated, it wouldn't do any harm.
Clean beach but Too expensive, the food is tasty but not as much as 25 tl for a burger!!
Best beach club in Istanbul, friendly and decent environment!!
- Nearby Attractions
- Ramada Hotel & Suites İstanbul / Merter
- Katelya Hotel
- Olive Restaurant
- Nidya Hotel Galataport
- Reina Restaurant
- Istanbul Hotels Nomade, Istanbul Hotels, Hotel Sultanahmet
- Lasagrada Hotel İstanbul
- Cherry Hostel
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul