Suleymaniye Hamami, Istanbul
About Suleymaniye Hamami, Istanbul
Suleymaniye Hamami, Istanbul - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Mimar Sinan Cad. No 20, Suleymaniye/Fatih, 34116 Istanbul, Turkey
Ticket Price: 129 TRY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 45.6K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Suleymaniye Hamami is considered as one of the Turkish Baths. This hamam was in operation since the year of 1550 and is considered as one of the oldest hamams in the Istanbul. This hamam was designed by the well known architect Sinan. Families as well as couples can bathe here. The other services of this hamam also include soap massage, peeling, hot room etc.
Suleymaniye Hamami Information
- It is one of the oldest hamams in Istanbul.
- Here you can have a relaxing experience.
How To reach Suleymaniye Hamami by Public Transport
- Tram Line T1: Eminonu Stop
Restaurants Near Suleymaniye Hamami
- Antiochland Cafe & Restaurant
- HacA Abdullah LokantasA
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
Suleymaniye Hamami, Istanbul Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kocatepe Mh.
- Haci Bekir
- Agatha Restaurant
- Hyatt Regency Istanbul Ataköy
- Pandeli Lokantasi
- Istanbulite Travel Agency
- Istanbul Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 48 Hours in Istanbul
- What to See in 72 Hours in Istanbul
- How to Spend 5 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 6 Days in Istanbul
- How to Spend 7 Days in Istanbul